Saturday 14 November 2009

Oh David!


I set myself a difficult task here-a masculine/arty layout with apricot. I searched through quotes on 2peas in a bucket for qoutes about perfect. All were perfect love,perfect day,you are perfect etc then I found this quote by Michaelangelo and straight away I thought of the David photo from Florence.The quote is the title.
I've kept it plain to emphasise that wonderful photo. The fleur-de-lis is the symbol of Florence.The curly chipboards are from scrapbookingncraft.com.au.The paper was originally dark green from Sandy Lion and is called "tile" I painted over it using Dimensional magic as well, which emphasised the embossed surface on the patterned paper. This is my submission for White with one's November challenge.I haven't agonised over a layout so much in ages.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Joolz, that looks awesome, you've hit the nail right on the head and you've outdone yourself again, always a true inspiration, tfs!