Saturday 14 November 2009

Oh Venice!

This is another one I've done for a2zscraplets sketch challenge. It is all made from scraps including the flower which was the negative of another chipboard flower I used in the past.The branch of flowers at the bottom was on a gift I received.The photos were ones I had put aside to throw out but they suited this layout.The BG pp I bought for 50cents at spotlight cause it had been folded.(Well hidden in this layout).I used my favourite pinecone ink for the title and walnut ink on the flowers.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

hey julene...thanks for the l;ovely comments on artastic...that was very kind of you...i am looking forward to keep following your blog...your work is so arty...loving it...take care...mandy...xxx

Unknown said...

Picture perfect again, I hope your planning to bring your completed travel album to the next retreat so I can have a good drool in person?