Monday 16 November 2009

Mini album of feet travels for my daughter

















These pictures are of a mini album I made for Erica's birthday.As we travelled around Europe she took photos of her feet in various places.I've printed all those off and done a double page of an A5 notebook for her. On one side is the picture and the other is left blank for her to write her memories/impressions of the place.In some instances there were 2 photos so I then left a double note page.The cover and theme of the papers in her album are her 2 favourite colours,purple and black.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sooooo cool Joolz, did you finish off with the Bind It All? I have one but have never used it, will have room for all my contraptions when I get my new space :)

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Great mini album Joolz - those colours are fantastic. xx

Krissy Christie said...

Gorgeous work Joolz!

Krissy xx

Anonymous said...

Hey Joolz, if you are stil wanting to do my challenge, I can shoot you thru a few bitz and pieces of RP stuff, to play with, just let me know, Tiff :o)