Monday 17 January 2011

Show us your stuff with a bond.


This photo is a friend who I've known since 1973 and myself.
The layout has backing paper which I handmade. I painted over a stencil with grey gesso&paint mixed together.I then glimmer misted over a chipboard flourish.The other 3 patterned papers are chatterbox,october afternoon and DCWV.I hand stitched around the top and left hand side and added a button near the curled paper.The flowers are from Scrapbook'n'craft.The chipboard letters I bought at a local bargain store,the butterflies are from Art Stamps.com.au ,the hatpin was sent to me in a kit from whatisoldisnewagain and the chipboard card border is from scrapmatts. And there....I've managed to do a "plug" for the 3 scrapbooking shops/sites I've worked for.

5 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Hi Julene. Thanks so much for taking part in our challenge this month. This layout is gorgeous. I love the colours you have used and the details all around. Lovely photo too. Good work!

Creative Sofie said...

Love the detail on the background, great photo

Leanne J said...

yay Julene.. fantastic page..saw it at scrapmatts.. love that awesome backgroujd... thanks for playing alon with the second challenge at SUYS....

Tarrah McLean said...

Awesome layout Julene. Love Scrapmatts stuff and love your stenciling here. Fabulous layout. x

Nay and Gilly said...

Great LO! Thanks so much for joining in! Gilly :-))