Monday 14 February 2011

Lets get shabby at a wedding


This photo has been hanging around on my desk for a while. It was taken at a friend's wedding in 1979. I found these Duchess papers by Kaisercraft matched the colours nicely.I'm also trying to use up odd letters from alphas that are left over.My pet name for my then fiancee was Wozzy-foz,hence the heading. And I also used 3 V's joined together to form the shape next to the button.The topiary tree was inked in pinecone and is from scrapmatts,the heart shape next to the jornalling came from the centre-very economical!
I also used a scrap of embroidery I cut from an old hand towel.It added another touch of shabby chic.

2 comments:

Creative Sofie said...

this is so cute!! love the new designs and the way you have used them...gorgeous

mandysea said...

nice touch with the embroidery!