Monday 4 June 2012

Kraft it up cooking

Kraft it up's challenges are always fun. I certainly had some with this one.I've used cream patterned paper as I ran out of Kraft and couldn't buy any locally. I started by misting over some scrapmatts shapes of saucepans,frypans etc,using both yellow and red.Then I've pasted other scrapmatts chipboard, which were painted with pink metallic paint then put through the cuttlebug,than rubbed over with pinecone ink to "Age" them. Next there was an old postcard of a boy cutting a turkey so I cut around it and tucked it under my photos.Other embellishments have been added plus 3 different alphas as requested.My photos are dark as they were taken on Saturday when it was cloudy and rainy.

3 comments:

Di Garling said...

Great laytout & I love your misting on the background too. Terrific pics that really seem to tell a story. Thanks for joining in at KIU.
Cheers Di xo

Felicity Ives said...

We love cooking in our house too and it is regularly featured on my layouts, love the misting!

Unknown said...

i love the pots and pan silhouttes...inventive..thanks for playing along at KIU