Wednesday 5 September 2012

1,2,3 challenge with BBQ man

The challenge for September at 1,2,3 was for grey,metals and the word "man".
I recently bought the "Old guys rule" paper cheaply,thinking I'd never use it. However it is just right for the background on this.I've inked the chipboard "Look at me!" with silver and there is a tiny pig charm next to the photo as well as the square porthole metallic accent
.I've used a grey arrow,leaving the outline in white so it stands out against the background, and Nathan is wearing grey.

5 comments:

Belinda Scott said...

Ohhhh love it!!! I hardy every do boy layouts but going to try with this challenge :)

Marelle said...

wowww I love this
thanks for playing along with us at 123 challenge

Charmane said...

Love it Julene! Thanks for joining in at 123 xo Charm

bronnyk said...

Haha.. BBQ Man!! Love it!! Thanks for joining in the 123 Challenge...xx

Kate said...

that looks so cool Jules :) thanks for joining in at 123 :)