Monday 17 December 2012

Frosted Designs day 8.

The challenge for day 8 was to use 8 different brands of product on a Christmas item.I've chosen a card as I have lots of little things on here.

1.Background paper was a pad I bought at BIG W-DCMV I think,
2.Glimmer Mist is by Tattered Angels -Candy Apple
3.Outline for trees is a chipboard from Scrapmatts
4.Green rhinestones on trees are from Lincraft Christina Re
5.fawn/red patterned paper strip Kaisercraft
6.Red/white dotted ribbon October 
7.Gold star brad by Renoir
8.Kraft cardstock is by American Crafts

Whew! That was certainly a challenge
I have also recycled some elements on here from a layout I've pulled apart so that gave me the extra challenge

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lovely card. love the Christmas trees outline. u used the negative from the tree chipboard?? nice. thks for joining us at Frosted Designs.