Wednesday 2 January 2013

Kraft it up..up...up!

The colour palette for Kraft it up and White with one were almost the same,so while I had the aqua and red out,I added orange and kept scrapping.
With this one, I started by misting through a cog template. The card soaked up the liquid giving the misty/soft effect.
Because of the wheels theme, I went with a rather dark photo of Erica on the London Eye.She was terrified to stand next to the window for this photo.
I've just purchased October Afternoon-Midway collection so I used their word stickers,do-dads,journal cards and brads on this layout. I've added 2 more Icicles,plus a ticket and an orange leaf.

Looks like I'm first to upload to Kraft it up...oh well someone has to be first!!!

4 comments:

Dolly B said...

I really like this Julene, love the colours

Unknown said...

I totally understand why she was afraid to stand near the window, I am terrified of heights so I can totally relate!

Love your background misting and what a fun layout. Thanks for playing along with us at KIU for our colour challenge in January.

Unknown said...

like all the layering..and misting..thanks for playing at KIU

Helene Bogren said...

Grate misting. And grate take on the challenge! Love it!! Thanks for playing along at KIU!