Sunday 24 March 2013

A straight out scraplift for Counterfeit Kits

The end of the month is approaching and before I put away my Counterfeit Kit I thought I would use up the Kaisercraft "Check In " range that I still have plenty of.
So I googled and found a layout here http://www.kaisercraft.com.au/blog/tag/kaisercraft/
It is called "wish you were here" by Shelley Gioffre. As it is also published in a Kaisercraft magazine,I'm sure I have permission to Scraplift it.
Here's the original
 and here's my take on it. I was missing some of the minor elements but I improvised.I've used embroidery cotton instead of twine and a metallic tag instead of a button.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

great lift! what a fun layout and your swap outs are great.

glorygirl said...

How perfect is that! Even down to the photo!!! I love how you used twine in place of the original elements!

Jennifer Grace said...

Oh, I like the metal tag substitution, your layout looks great. x