Sunday 24 March 2013

Counterfeit Kit Wonder woman

 
Challenge #3 at Counterfeit Kit was choose a super hero and do a layout about it.

Looking back to my 20s, I was very busy teaching full time, on a committee at Rotaract working sometimes 4 nights a week at that, plus seeing a boyfriend, doing crafts(including the jumper I'm wearing in the photo),keeping up with friends etc. It was a busy time. My parents used to wonder where my energy came from.
I've downloaded a picture of Wonder Woman, then added Chevron washi tape and mask to represent the rushing here and there aspect.
Unfortunately, I used cheap cardstock and the mists "bled" into each other.
Another lesson of scrapbooking discovered.
I've used other elements from my Counterfeit Kit including fibre, buttons, tags and edging.


3 comments:

glorygirl said...

This just may be my favorite page of yours! I love the Wonder Woman image that you included and the misting is wonderful! I also love how you chose the washi pattern to express movement. FABULOUS page!

kate blue said...

definitely love the masking (and WOnder Woman is my alter ego :))

Jennifer Grace said...

Ooh, the chevron mask is perfect to represent the rushing about of wonder woman. Great page and lovely photo! x