Wednesday 29 May 2013

Happy days out with you for fun

Christina and I have been friends since we were 14.That's 45 years!
She lives in Singapore now and comes to Australia about every 3 months. We always get together for a chat.
I had several scrapbooking items sitting on my desk I wanted to use up.
First I dribbled mists along the LHS.
Next, I used a kraft coloured paper to cover the giant bird on this particular Kraft page.
The job card provided a layer so did the 8x8 "happy days" paper. The border strip & flower matches Christina's top.As does the strip down the LHS from MME. There's a skeleton leaf in there too.
I sewed 3 remaining keys under the photo and added a tag with a rust hole surround and twine as my journaling. Finally, I used raw chippy letters for my title.
This was a layout made from scraps (except for Kraft and mists).
 
 
 

No comments: