Wednesday 28 August 2013

Paper and Pixels challenge

http://pixelsandpaperchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/ is a fairly new blog run by Jane Howden who is on my Archiscraps DT.

This was the photo challenge for this month.
As soon as I saw the photo I thought about a similar one of Mum and her 2 friends.
Here is my layout.
Nearly everything on there is "OCTOBER AFTERNOON" Sandcastle & Harbour.The 2 smaller shots are from Graphic 45 and the chipboard is Scrapmatts. I painted it cream and inked around the edges with a light peach colour.

6 comments:

Jane said...

I love this Julene - the photo is absolutely perfect - what a piece of history this is. Terrific take on the challenge, well done!

mytawnyinspirations said...

This is a fabulous layout, Julene. Love the photo you have used... what a memory! Thank you for joining us at Pixels and Paper. I hope to see your work here again. Cheers, Di

mytawnyinspirations said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Great photos, jow lucky you ate to have good shots of your mom from back then! Beautiful page.

Tone-Lill said...

A fantastic vintage LO, and that awesome photo is just perfect to the rest of the page. Great take on the challenge. Thank you for playing along with us at Pixels&Paper this month.

Trish said...

Love the photo,gorgeous LO