Saturday 7 December 2013

123 challenge with metal,joy and bows

123 challenge asked for the following

This gave me the opportunity to use up the remaining metallic items from Finnabair's course way back in March.
I chose another Tim Holtz Kraft page featuring maps of the world.
Part of my title was already there.
I started by misting with red (Candy apple).
Next I glued the metal pieces on my layout, a few on the top left and most of them on the right.
After all that dried, I matted my photo and stapled part of it to the Kraft.(more metal)
Down the left hand side of the photo I've used tiny bows with pearl centres that I bought at a craft fair. One also went on the flat metal tag on the right.
I added a yellow cog and green button just for fun.
A large star brad to reflect the stars on the tree and a small tag with the date and it was complete.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! And what a stunning Christmas tree that is. I just love the eclectic mish mash of metals you have used on your page too - great technique! Thanks so much for playing along with us :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely Julene!!!

sueat17 said...

Wow! You've certainly fulfilled the brief with this one....well done. Thanks for joining in on the fun in this busy month!

Chantalle said...

Great take on the challenge - so many interesting elements to take it! Thank you for taking the time to play along with us. Happy New Year!