Sunday 8 December 2013

A2Z scraplets rainbow with droplets


Here's the stimulus pictures. I took my lead from the flower.
Where else to see all the colours of the rainbow than in nature?

My layout started with me pleating the wide ribbon down the left hand side,using my sewing machine.
Next I gathered strips of patterned paper from my scraps bags.
These were adhered in a rainbow formation and became my mat.
I added a journaling block from "I {heart} summer."
The A2Z chipboard was misted with 3 different colours; blue, green & red.
On the top I've put droplets of liquid pearls in bronze.


The other embellishments went with the theme-the fish, rainbow, flowers & brads
and a caravan flair button with remember this written on it.
We saw these tiny orchids on holiday.

5 comments:

Monica said...

Such a lovely layout Julene! Thanks for participating in the A2Z challenge.

Belinda Scott said...

Love the ribbon idea!!!! A fab layout. Thanks for entering into the A2Z Challenge :)

bel said...

wow this is great!!
can definitely see where the mood board inspired you.

Unknown said...

Very beautiful LO!
Love how you added the colors!
Love how you used the chipboard title!
Thank you for joining in on the A2Z challenge!

Unknown said...

ooh so pretty Julene those orchids are divine too I love your take on the mood board xx