Saturday 7 December 2013

Let's capture our memories sketch challenge


I'm still scrapping photos from Camp Mojo.
Here's one that somebody took of me just after our 'Flash Mob",where we all ran up on the stage wearing "born to...." t-shirts.
Mine was born to organise as I am a highly organised person.(Librarian).

I started with a large black Typo Doiley, much larger than the one in the sketch.
Next I cut some silver-grey metallic card from a 6x6 pad into the wavy banner shapes.
I've mounted my photo on white and placed it diagonally.
I blobbed white paint across the layout and used mote to paint the A2Z scraplet chipboard
The layout looked a bit masculine so I found 3 pink flowers and a floral journaling page from Making Memories.
The bottom cluster are a chipboard apple, black & white ribbon, flower and a punched embellishment.

1 comment:

len said...

Love the story behind the photo, thanks for sharing. I really like your big black doily and using white color to add the bits makes this page beautiful! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at LCOM!