Sunday 8 December 2013

Shopping our stash winter challenge

By blog-hopping I've discovered a new(to me) blog site this morning.
http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.co.uk/

It is a card site based on the idea of using up your stash. 
I'm all for that!(Will I ever find the end of it?).They have a winter/holiday theme challenge.
Here's a card for it.


 
I've also been pottering around with a tag.
The Tiffany lamp is from Scrapmatts.
 I inked it with an aqua colour. The ribbon at the top was threaded through so that it went around one of the bars on the lamp and tied at the top.
Next I've used a white tag, border punched the bottom, added red lace and a grid patterned background.
 The little cameo shaped picture of a 1920s lady went with the era.
The spaces in the lamp are coloured with white and peacock coloured liquid pearls, then green rhinestones are added.
 

5 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Your little snowman has the cutest expression, and the cameo lady is really lovely with the Tiffany lamp :~)

petrii said...

OOOO I love them both!! That tiffany lamp with the lady is just darling.
Blessings ~~ dawn

Miss Jane said...

these are both gorgeous. Particularly love that chrissy card :D

Leslie Hanna said...

What a cute design! And no, there will never be an end to your stash, because we keep buying MORE! :)

Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Lisa said...

who needs their stash to end? certainly not if you are going to make pretties like these