Sunday 4 May 2014

S J Crafts May Challenge

This month at S J Crafts it is a tic tac toe


I chose to go down the left hand side.

Using my Counterfeit kit, I started with a Dear Lizzy paper from American Crafts and another torn strip from a Bella paper.
I  chose vellum with circles on it as my something transparent.
 I also tore the edge of this.

I placed my photos and channelled Jennifer Grace with some gold washi tape (American crafts again)
Next I used 3 wood veneer speech bubbles and an adhesive brown border from Echo Park.
The bicycle was left over from a previous kit, and I think it might also be American Crafts.
Finally I added 2 different alphas for my title.
The epoxy black are Rosie's Studio and the blue are Fancy Pants.




5 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Sweet layout :)

Jimjams said...

What a sunset

Becky said...

Lovely layout and gorgeous sunset photo!

Virginia said...

Fab layout

Annie Claxton said...

Lovely page, great design and I love the torn edges and the touch of gold to highlight that amazing photo :o)