Thursday 30 October 2014

Use your stuff and Tuesday Taggers

At Use your stuff this week the challenge is to use a doiley.

I've made a card by inking through a small plastic doiley as my background.
I've then added 2 butterflies, plus my sentiment to make a very girly friends card.

 
A few days ago I found a card challenge that asked for all orange.
Now I've made the card, I can't find the challenge.
Oh well, here it is anyway.
 
STOP PRESS
I've found Tuesday Taggers are asking for the colours of autumn so it will be entered in that instead.
 
The background was made using coloured texture paste (with paint mixed in).
I then dragged a comb through and let it set.
Both cards used items from my current Counterfeit kit.

5 comments:

sirkkis said...

Soft autumn colours are beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at TioT.

Evil Edna said...

love the texture on this, thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

Susanne said...

Loving your background work, makes for unique cards.

Amanda said...

What a creative way to use a doily! Turned out fabulous! thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!

Anonymous said...

Great card! I loved the inking technique for your background.
Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT