Monday 3 November 2014

Suzy bees

The challenge at Suzy Bees is "anything goes with a twist of layers".
I've again used items from my counterfeit kit to make a sunny yellow anniversary card.

I started with an October afternoon polkadot paper, then layered a Teresa Collins script paper on top.
 I added a ready made tag featuring 3 raised up flowers in 3 layers plus a large rhinestone and leaves layered underneath the big flower.
On top of all that I've put the gold plastic sentiment .I added oval items with leaves on the 2 diagonal corners and a border strip under the tag. I left the cotton thread on the tag.

8 comments:

Janine Rachau said...

So pretty!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Love your layers

Trish said...

Very nice Julene

Lesley G said...

A lovely happy card1

cinmfoster said...

Nice card, love the layers on the tag
Cindy F

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 53 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Susanne said...

Sweet card!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card!