Friday 10 April 2015

Challenge #1 Counterfeit Kit challenge.

ChaseRainbows_AnnaZaprzelska_1


I do heaps of challenges each month so my challenge is ....NOT TO DO A SET CHALLENGE.

As I have put lots of doileys in this month's kit, I decided to scraplift a layout that I just saw on kaisertcraft's blog.


It is “Smile” layout by Anna Zaprzelska

My background paper is Meadowland from the sundrifter collection by Studio Calico.
It features golds , pinks, reds and yes it was in my "Purely coincidental " kit.

I've used most of the sheet of Black & white word stickers on here.Plus 2.5 black doileys and a white doiley. I also found some autumn sentiments that go with this because it was that time of the year.

The story behind this photo is we had about 3 days straight of rain after reaching Ireland.
I looked out the coach window & saw this smiley garden and realised we were on holidays and therefore happy.



 

5 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful Lay-outs !

Lorraine said...

Stunning layout...love the colors!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Great lift - the doilies made it the perfect inspiration!

Margie said...

Lovely layouts, love all of the doilies!

Sharon said...

Love both of the layouts. I really like the doilies.