Wednesday 22 April 2015

Curtain call and Shopping our stash and Papertake weekly



Here is Curtain call challenge
This picture inspired me to make this thank you card.
The roses are Kaisercraft, actually I think the background green paper is too.


Next, I've made a card using my cuttlebug and my oldest embossing folder-swiss dots.
I inked over the embossed paper in gold but it was more an ochre yellow colour.
This is for Shopping our stash
 
 
Another card I've made is for Papertake weekly.
Once again, I used the same background card and have used washi tape, a gift tag and 2 buttons.
Hope you like it!
 
 
And a reminder to add your comment to my 2000th post below to qualify for a mystery prize.
I'm currently gathering items together & you will be glad you joined in.

4 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Wonderful set of cards Julene. Love the pretty flowers on the first one. The colors are beautiful. The deer heat looks great on the second. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call.

Chana Malkah said...

Great Card! I love the swiss dot embossed background! Thanks for accepting the challengte at Shoppping Our Stash!
Hugz
Chana, DT

Donna said...

Great cards! I remember paying big dollars for that swiss dot folder when it was hard to find back in the day! Thanks for joining the shopping our stash crew for our "Texture Me" challenge!!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous roses! Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.