Saturday 4 April 2015

Forgeries on the 4th- Vellum shapes.

In our April Counterfeit kit there are several vellum elements.

As I want to use up what I already have, I've chosen to make my own vellum items.

Firstly I punched some flowers
 
 


Next I traced around some templates





And finally I used a Hot off the press Mini Envelopes template to make......mini envelopes!

I filled some with sequins, one has a rub on over the top, and I decorated others.


A tip I can give you is keep any "Negatives" from diecuts or chipboard in a plastic sleeve.
They can often be traced around and used for shapes.

These above vellum items will appear throughout this month on layouts etc.

Here's one example. Who can spot the mini envelope?

 

5 comments:

Clair said...

These are so dinky - super cute!

Susan said...

Those mini envelopes are adorable - going to have to give those a try!

Lisa said...

I love vellum envelopes and they really are perfect to be filled with sequins and confetti! thanks for sharing

Margie said...

I love those envelopes!! You decorated them beautifully!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Love the idea to keep the negatives for templates. I am always wanting a vellum envelope so thanks for the pattern!