Monday 20 April 2015

Sketchabilities #137

It is getting near the end of the month now, and I'm using my last 2 sheets from my Counterfeit Kit:-
Striped vellum over silver vellum cobbled together.

Here's the sketch at Sketchabilities



I've managed to use 3 doileys on here, plus 2 lots of 6x6 paper.
One was used to cover the do-it-yourself thickers on the title.
There are also 2 funky flairs featuring clocks as well as a pretty bow from American Crafts.
The subtitle is a strip cut from the bottom of a sheet of paper. She is my only child and I do love her madly. She was 3 here, now she is 28.

Earlier this month I did a tutorial on mini envelopes.
I've used the vellum one containing sequins at the top right of the photo.
Finally I added some red mist which doesn't perform well on vellum, but it is there.

 
Annoyingly, the brand label on the back of the vellum (bottom left) refused to come off despite using Eucalyptus oil. I didn't want to damage the vellum.

3 comments:

Cristina said...

lovely colors ... great!!! Thanks for join your project at sketchabilities.

Unknown said...

Love how you did the title. Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities

Marina Gridasova said...

bautiful layout! love your title! thank you for playing along with us at Sketchabilities