Monday 6 April 2015

Try it on Tuesday or Tuesday Taggers with wings.

At http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com.au/ the theme is "They who have wings".
I have a surplus of butterflies since Flutterby Wednesday closed down.
These 4 chipboard ones are from Memory Maze.

I started by misting the butterflies in turquoise.
Liquid pearls in white was used to highlight the wings.

I used a Jennifer Grace "Happy Scatters mask of raindrops, using a forest green mist.
I inked the 4 cards with yellow, then used a Kaisercraft Crysanthemum stamp plus "old paper" distress ink to give a subdued background.
Finally I assembled them and here are my 4 AST cards which I may use as starts for Mother's Day cards.

2 comments:

chrissie said...

These all look lovely with the pretty backgrounds and beautiful butterflies

Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie xx

froebelsternchen said...

So beautiful!
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!
xxx
Susi