Tuesday 2 June 2015

Scrapping Outback



This is the yummy colour scheme for Scrapping Outback.

Hang on while I eat some chocolate,,,, that's better!

Look what paper I discovered I had, after making my own palm trees paper.
Bella Boulevarde Sand and Surf.-Under the coconuts

Bella Blvd - Sand and Surf Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Under the Coconuts


I used it, plus the home made version both on my layout.
I started by dripping the left hand side with English Ivy mist.
The 2 photos are matted on my home made paper, then I've used cork cameras plus a transparency tag as part of my title.
My chipboard is the letters in the title as they are made from chipboard.
I wove (weaved?) twine around the washi tape along the bottom to look like vines, then topped it off with a Flourish with a bling vine as well.

Overall, I'm happy with this layout.


I'm also entering this on Artfull crafts where this is their colour challenge.

There is some black on my layout,on the transparency tag.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

i LOVE that palm tree paper!! so cute x

cinmfoster said...

Cute Layout. Love the addition of the twine and the bling.
Cindy F.

Susan said...

That color scheme looks delicious! Great layout - love that palm tree paper! I also like the way you wound the twine around the washi tape - what a fun idea!

The Scrapping Outback team. said...

Great layout Julene - thank you for playing along again this month.....love seeing your work!!!

Janine Rachau said...

Love the vine-y embellishments! Cool pictures!

Tina Campbell said...

Wow that is cool layout :)

Susanne said...

I too love that palm tree paper - and everything you've put on top too. ;-)

Unknown said...

Great page Julene with some great paper too. Hope you will join us again next month :)

Sandrine Dawes said...

Gorgeous take on our colour challenge this month Julene! Glad to see we inspire you and that you are one of our regular! Thank you for playing along with us! xx

Margie said...

Very cute page!

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

Julene, this is very creative and you've done a wonderful job co-ordinating the pic with the colours in the Scrapping Outback challenge...thanks so much for taking the time to challenge yourself again :) beautiful.

Lisa said...

the combination of the original and your home made palm tree paper is great on this page!