Tuesday 11 August 2015

Sketch & scrap card



If you haven't already gathered, I'm on a card making spree.
I had a sheet of patterned paper left over from last month's Counterfeit Kit and brown cardstock I want to use up.
This sketch from Sketch'n'scrap appealed to me.

 
and while I was there I made 2 smaller cards from the same paper

 
In all 3 cases I used embellishments from this month's counterfeit kit.
That's 4 cards from one sheet of brown cardstock(includes "I have issues"=last card) and one sheet of patterned paper.

11 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Awesome cards! It feels so good to use up scraps and create a pretty card doesn't it? Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

blbabe1234 said...

What a great card! I really love the colors and the little flowers. Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!

Unknown said...

Lovely cards! Making cards are always a great way to use some scraps leftover. Also it is nice to send cards out to family and friends to brighten their day! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

Pretty cards and way to go using up your scraps! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Unknown said...

I love when you can take scraps and make them into something useful and pretty! Great job on this sketch! Thanks for playing along at Sketch N Scrap!

M said...

Great set of cards!! Great use of your scraps😊 Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!😊

Tina Campbell said...

Wow cool cards :) Fantastic take on the sketch and fantastic job with the scraps :)

Kelly said...

Awesome take on sketch and love the colors you chose. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Sura said...

Lovely cards! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap. Surama

Unknown said...

Great card! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Unknown said...

Awesome Card, love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap. :)