Tuesday 1 September 2015

September Kit

Here is the wacky pop art kit for this month from Studio Calico.
http://www.studiocalico.com/kits/pop-art/scrapbook-kit/subscribe


Papers first

 
I'm naming my kit "ON A MISSION" as I'm keen to use up as much from my stash as I can
 
And here is my forgery including a  grey vellum.
You will note the green floral instead of the gold spot.
Two of those papers were "forged" using acrylic paint and a dotta-riffic pen.


I've added some other pop art style papers to extend my kit.(you know me!)
Yes you ARE seeing correctly, there is lilac colour in there.
 
All this meant embellishments in orange, yellow, lilac, grey, green and black & white.


Yes that is a whole bag of orange and yellow ribbons.
There are also scraps of papers top left, hessian and painted chipboard.
Isn't that black dog paperclip cuuuuuuuuuuute?

And my alphas and numbers.
A plastic bag full of orange chipboard letters!
My numbers will come from the orange tiger print, black and pink sets.
Some sets are incomplete so there will be crazy titles this month.


Anyhow, now let's get on to the blog hop.

 Welcome to CINDY, our guest designer. 








Julene:  http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com (You are here)


 


10 comments:

Jimjams said...

Well done on accurate counterfeiting ... I'll be interested to see how you use those papers!

cinmfoster said...

Another great kit. Love the counterfeits, looking forward to the forgeries and the counterfeits.
Cindy F

LCSmithSAVED said...

Clapping my hands - I think this is amazing & wondrously creative! From your opening "wacky" pop art kit to the introduction of the lilac elements, I was grinning at my screen. You will definitely be having some scrappy fun this month :~D

Tina Campbell said...

I LOL when I saw this: Here is the wacky pop art kit (you made my day just a bit brighter :) A wonderful kit you pulled and I love the forgeries thinking that watercolor will be easy to do :) I've got the perfect washi for that :)Love your extension of the kit too. Lots to create and good to see you on a mission :)

Clair said...

Love the counterfeits. Cannot wait to see how you end up using them! :)

Margie said...

Yes, the dog clip is the cutest!! I love your counterfeit papers too!

Susan said...

Great job on the counterfeits! I am looking forward to seeing you use up all that ribbon and the way you'll mix and match your titles from all those letter stickers this month.

sassyscrapper said...

LOL! Wacky, indeed! I love how you didn't mince words, Julene. I applaud you for being "on a mission" to use your stash. I know you will succeed! Great take on this wacky inspiration.

Susanne said...

Major stashbusting points for the whole bag of ribbon! I like your on-a-mission attitude - you go, scrapbooker!

Lisa said...

good forging, good paper mixing and a great selection of embellies. How much has this reduced your stash though? As always, a big kit which matches your uber-productivity!