Saturday 2 January 2016

Shopping our stash

http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.co.uk/ has a challenge named "My precious".

The idea is to use something from your stash that you've been hoarding...because it is too precious to use.
In my CK I put a packet of Kaisercraft "Collectables" die cuts and the reason is exactly on topic.
I tend to hoard these because I like them so much.
I've tipped out the contents and made a card.
I even put the cardstock through the cuttlebug....another thing I tend to ignore despite it sitting right here on my desk.

4 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Great choices, all around! Using the Cuttlebug to emboss your background adds depth to the design! The die cuts are very pretty and I can see why you would hoard them. Thanks, for taking the challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Donna said...

Lovely lovely lovely!
I think I **might** be collecting that same pack of die cuts!! LOL
Thanks for playing along with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for our "My Precious" challenge!!

Chris Dring said...

Way to use your 'precious' items on this lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Susanne said...

Lovely card of roses. Who doesn't love roses.