Saturday 19 March 2016

Lessology

Lessology wants us to use our own handwriting plus a recycled item.

My recycled item is 3 arrows picture cut from the packaging of Cedar Lane toothpick arrows.The strip at the bottom saying be grateful for good friends was cut from the bottom of a sheet of patterned paper.
 

Here's my layout
 
I have used a squared paper with coloured sections .They co-incidentally matched our colours.
I've also used silver doileys,Collectables from Kaiser and tiny pink brads.
The story behind this is I revisited the reception place where my wedding was held in 1982. We were treated as special guests and ate a high tea. All my friends were at my wedding so they were curious too.

3 comments:

yyam said...

Such a lovely page to remember your wedding by. LOVE the colour blocking.

Thank you for joining us at LESSology!

Margie said...

Love these colors together!

Lisa said...

Wonderful layout! Love the doilies and I just love this handwriting challenge... it's so great to see so many people handwriting their journaling ... love it! Thanks for playing along at Lessology!