Sunday 3 April 2016

Paris layout.


My layout, today, is using 2 photos of Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris.
They were taken from a boat ride on the Seine River.
At school we studied Notre Dame and the famous "flying buttresses".
Up close they were spectacular to say the least.

My spotted paper is Lawn Fawn "Strawberry Polka".
The other paper is from Ruby Rock-it.
My giant tag was made from packaging.(I think it was Basic Grey),so I'm recycling.
I've tucked a crochet flower under the torn paper with another black flower on top.
The ribbon at the tag top is the neutral one again.
The cork geotags added a final neutral touch.

5 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Spectacular shots of those flying buttresses!
That must have been thrilling to see up close & personal :D

Susanne said...

Love your pairing of dots with doilies! Nice page.

Jimjams said...

Lovely page

Chidkid said...

A really interesting page.

Clair said...

I loved Notre Dame (and the whole area around the embankments!) Did you climb to the top at all?