Sunday 1 May 2016

May Counterfeit kit

We have been asked to counterfeit the Its my party Quirky kit

http://www.craftytemplates.co.uk/itsmypartyquirkykit.html


http://www.craftytemplates.co.uk/shinyhappypeoplekit.html



http://www.craftytemplates.co.uk/gotthelovekit.html


Before I reveal my kit:-
A big welcome to Jane from http://alittlescrap.blogspot.com.au/ who is our guest DT this month.

Now on to the Counterfeit kit. I've decided to call it "Gone dotty"

All my papers have dots or spots. (Except that striped one :)  )

And a few extras. I wanted a floral one like picture 2 of the original kit, but found one WITH DOTS

My embellishments are everything I could find that was round or spotted.


I've put ALL my enamel dots in, also some silver stickers (Dots of course)

My alphas were the problem.......had no patterned alphas except tiger print (spots)....so I'm including them.
The others are reasonably neutral.

Something tells me I'll be using a fair amount of plain cardstock this month.

Now I'm seeing spots before my eyes!
********************************************************************************
Blog hop order

14 comments:

Jimjams said...

Polka-dotty loveliness there Julene. Great counterfeit!

Clair said...

Interesting to see how you worked with the inspiration from the bokeh patterns and went with polkas!

Susanne said...

Doting on your dottiness!

Karen said...

Loving the dots! Great kit!

LCSmithSAVED said...

I believe you may HAVE "Gone Dotty", lol!
Super clever take on the inspiration,
and a good angle to bust your stash, too.

Tina Campbell said...

Fantastic way to take on the kit :) Love all the dotty you got going on :)

Julie H said...

What a fun idea. Enjoy your spots and dots!

Chidkid said...

Don't go dotty using all that stash!

Margie said...

What a fun and happy kit! Love the embellishments especially!

Kelly Sroka said...

Love this! I can't wait to see what you make with all those dots!

Susan said...

I am very fond of polka dots - they are fun and versatile and just make me happy, so I definitely like your choices this month. I'm intrigued to see how you'll use those tiger striped alphas - I'm sure you will somehow though!

Lisa said...

dots dots dots and then some more dots for good measure! What fun! I really love polka dots too and this looks like a really fun kit to use up. I, too, am curious about the animal print alphas but I'm sure you will use them in your own quirky way!

kate blue said...

love that the dots are the focal but I see lots of other goodies-great touch of gold and your PI ephemera!

sassyscrapper said...

The touches of gold and black are a perfect nod to the inspiration. Loving that sunflower/sun looking paper, as well.