Thursday 2 June 2016

2 more layouts.Exploring styles

I'm pushing myself out of my comfort zone this month and exploring different styles of scrapping.
This first layout is using a row of journaling cards.
Everything is from my Counterfeit Kit.
Both photos of use were in Vanuatu
 
This next one is working with light and darks.
The chalkboard paper was hard to use so I played with a dark photo(black &white) plus a black flower to counterbalance.
The flower was made from black laces I had in my stash.
There are other lace scraps on there to soften it.
The photo is of my daughter going to a priest and prostitutes night.
She drew a tattoo on her boob.(I had to look twice!!!)
She has then doodled around the edge of the photo.
This complimented the bottom paper successfully I think.
 
Celtic Knotted is her name on a site called "Deviant Art" or as I call it Deviant Tart.LOL

6 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

OMgosh so cute both layouts :) What a way to challenge yourself :) Fantastic!

Jimjams said...

I love the 2nd page especially - sounds like your daughter is full of character!

Chidkid said...

and there it is..pink! Stunning pages..love your daughters photo.. what a fun night that sounded!

Susanne said...

Good for you for trying new. I especially like the sweetness of that first layout.

cinmfoster said...

Great takes on the challenges!
Cindy F

sassyscrapper said...

What cute little rain drop veneers! Their happy faces are adorable!