Thursday 4 August 2016

Another freaking scrappy challenge

This a pamphlet we were given when we went on a gondola ride, to the top of a hill ,overlooking the Rhine River in Germany.A large statue commemorated the unification of Germany.
I want to keep it and the accompanying souvenir photo as keepsakes of the day.


I made a large pocket on the right hand side of my layout to hold it.
Also on the layout is the actual photo of Barbara and I.
We bought a coffee and pretzel at the top so were given beer mats to hold our coffees on the tables.
(I promise it wasn't beer!)
Here's my photo of the enormous statue.

There is  a flair button (in German) saying "Capture the moment" appear on/in my layout.

This is my entry for http://another-freaking-scrappy-challenge.blogspot.com.au/

5 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

A woman after my own heart! I pick up all sorts of bits when I travel. Kudos for getting them on the page. Love the Scrabble tile letters & the German flair.

Tara O said...

I pick up things from our travels all the time and mostly forget to include them on the pages later! Good for you for getting it done! Love this first LO!

Eli said...

Wonderful memory! I love travels! The souvenir is perfectly integrated in the layout. Well done. Thanks for sharing your page with us. Eli (Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge)

Dolly B said...

This a fabulous documentation of your trip Julene and I love how you have added your souvenir to your layout, fits in perfectly and that is a amazing statue. Thank you for joining in with AFSC this month. Perfect timing this challenge with you just returning from your adventure
Mary

Susanne said...

Great travel layouts with the memorabilia included. Love the title tiles too.