Sunday 7 August 2016

Scrapping Outback

The challenge at Scrapping Outback is this colour combination

WHITE with chocolate, caramel and a little cream


 AND
Create a layout inspired by ALL the colours in this photo and you MUST USE AT LEAST ONE PIECE OF CHIPBOARD (as Scrapping Outback is known for ALL its Chippie)

This suited my neutral kit down to the ground!

My chipboard is the ampersand on the tag. I think it was WOW brand.
I didn't use a white background, however there is white there. Behind my photo I used several layers of tissue paper and a white mat.
Check out the Scrapping Outback shop where they have 25% off their bargain box.

4 comments:

The Scrapping Outback team. said...

Wow....love this Julene, that kit was perfect for this colour inspiration.
Thank you for entering our challenge this month :)

LCSmithSAVED said...

Tailor-made for this month's kit!

Unknown said...

Such a lovely page Julene. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapping Outback this month. :)

sassyscrapper said...

Your layout is warm mocha goodness...just like the inspiration!