Sunday 7 August 2016

Show us your stuff

The challenge at Show us your stuff is an ugly paper challenge


I found this one too colourful ,bright and awkward to use so have chosen it.
Strangely enough it is from "My Minds Eye"
 
I've used it as a wide mat behind my photo and also cut  2 circles from it to use on the pocket plus as a flower centre.
My flower is hand made by me from tissue paper fringing.
 
On my layout, the bottom part is a pocket to contain brochures and postcards from Zaanze Schans.
I drew the dutch girls using a folk art stencil.
 
 

2 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Love how well that paper suits your fun photo! And the little Dutch girls at the bottom are adorable. :D

Creative Craft Retreat said...

Ohhhh i love this - i have dutch ancestory and can so relate to this - i love your LO and thank you for sharing with us at SUYS! :)