Tuesday 6 September 2016

Lets create challenges and a double.

I'm ploughing through my Counterfeit Kit this week and this is my second layout today.
In my kit was Sassafrass Lass Hog Heaven paper featuring little forest animals.
It was too busy to use the whole sheet in one go so I started by cutting a strip off the bottom.

Next I used my October Afternoon spotted paper from 5 and Dime collection.
This prompted me to enter this layout on http://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.com.au/ where the theme is spots or stripes.
I appear to have a liking for spots.

Still working through my photos, here are 2 of the many castles we saw while cruising along the Rhine. In fact, we attended a banquet at Marksberg castle. (Second layout coming)

Anyway here's my layout.


I'm pleased to use that slide mount which I layered with a brown heart.

                                                             *****************
I've decided to put the second half on this same post as well.
This layout features 4 photos. As the castle was only a little photo, I used a Heidi Swapp frame and placed it at the top of the other 3 photos. They show the activities at the Medieval banquet that we attended.
Leslie will be pleased to see I used another charm, a tiny piggy hanging from the letter B.
There is also another flag from October Afternoon on there.(Can't have a castle without a flag).
and then I've stitched the 2 layouts to give you the overall effect.

2 comments:

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Beautiful layout and a way to remember your time there. Thanks for joining us at LC&C
Tina dt

Ammaris Art said...

Lovely LO! Thank you for taking part in our challenge at Let's Craft and Create! Good luck!
Catherine DT