Friday 11 November 2016

4 crafty Chicks and CKC

The challenge at 4 crafty chicks is vintage.
I'm madly making Christmas cards to sell for charity as my regular followers will know.
This card gave me a little opportunity to get back to my Counterfeit Kit.
I've used a 6x6 paper that I put in the kit plus some brown mulberry paper also from the kit.
The picture of Santa is cut from an old Christmas card and the sticker words are from my Christmas stash.
The visit of Santa is a great delight for children.

4 comments:

Leanne said...

So pretty, love the details and great job. This is what I call Vintage, perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT/4C

Nance said...

I've always loved vintage Christmas cards! So pretty! Thanks for sharing it with our Vintage challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Nance, DT 4CC

Susanne said...

Oh I like this one - gives me such a warm and cozy feeling.

Lisa said...

Great mix of the autumnal papers and the vintage Santa image- I love recycling cards when I can. This is lovely