Wednesday 16 November 2016

Cardz4Guyz and Pink Gem challenges

At Cardz4Guyz the theme is reindeer.

I've had this cute AtoZ scraplets reindeer for a while, so decided to paint it red and pop it on the card.


My friend's hubby is named Noel so I always send her a noel card. This is for them.

*******************************************************************************
At Pink Gem Challenge I have used another reindeer.
They want ribbon and bling.
I used 2 rows of satin ribbon featuring Santa and Reindeer.
I made a co-ordinating tag and highlighted the card with green pearls.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Julene, this is a great project. I love reindeer - they are my favourite Christmas them and your design is really pretty. Thank you for joining us this time at A Gem Of A Challenge
Sue...xxx

Cazro said...

Such a sweet card, a super reindeer. Thank you for joining us for our Reindeer challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz Caz DT.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT