Saturday 5 November 2016

Counterfeit Kit layout and 2 card challenges.

It's a good day to have a good day.
This is the sentence on the sticker that became my title.
Schonbrunn Palace must be the jewel of Vienna. It is such a beautiful place and the gardens are magnificent! I've been to Versailles near Paris but this was much better.

My 2 photos were taken around the area of the rose gardens.
I used  2 papers from my counterfeit kit, plus many embellishments.
The flourish with a bling vine went so well with this.

The bottom has been cropped off in the scanner but of course the scalloped edge goes all the way around.

Also I've made a card for http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com.au/



and scrapping4fun wants a thank you card.

It has been a long time since I dipped into the Purples!

6 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

Nice card and fun use of this week's colors at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Tammi said...

Beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at Scrapping4funchallenges.

Tammi, DT

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Great card, love the purple and the green
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Susanne said...

Love your pairing of that paper and those pretties with those pictures. Nicely done.

Andreja said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful "Thank You" card you made :-))
Thanks for playing with Scrapping4funChallenges.
Hugs, Andreja

Lisa said...

You were so lucky with the good weather for Schönbrunn! This layout is lovely and reminds me that I need to get more of the sights of our trip to Vienna last year onto pages...