Wednesday 16 November 2016

Daring cardmakers and shopping our stash.

At Daring Cardmakers this week they want a gift bag or box.
 I made a bag for my great niece who is 10.
Can you guess her 2 favourite colours?
The heart has a layer of felt and hessian. I punched the top of the bag with a lacy border punch.
It will contain some small flat items like hair clips, etc.

 
************
At Shopping our stash this week they want us to use left over pieces from our desk.
I started with a grid which was the outline of a set of letters.
Next I have cut a tag from an old Christmas card and put a short length of twine through it (also on my desk).
I then glued a wood veneer star and 3 smaller stars from a pack of puffy stickers.
Lastly,the sentiment "Totally Rad" was from one of those strips at the bottom of pattern papers.
Here is my very economical card.
 
 

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Totally effective collage made of desk-dwellers! Thank you so much for sharing at SOS... now your desk is cleaner and you have another card for your stash! Win-win!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Well, love all the bits and pieces you used to create this tag/card. Very fabulous way to use your left over pieces found on your desk.
Thank you for joining us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Dawn said...

A very pretty bag and I love the heart embellishment. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers.

Angelnorth said...

Pretty bag with lovely textures going on! Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers!