Sunday 6 November 2016

Party bag

I saw an idea on mymindseye.com for a party bag.

mmepartytrio1:
It is my daughter's 30th birthday soon,so thought I'd make her one.

First, I punched a lacy border on this red and white spotted bag.

Next I pleated paper and made a rosette.
I cut a circle for the front and adhered a cherry die cut.
 
I filled it with her favourite "Love heart" and red frogs lollies
 
                          Finally I used a Fancy Pants sticker I had
Here it is ready top be given.

4 comments:

!neke said...

I love this Julene !!!!!
Your daughter wil be glad !
And happy birthday !

Susanne said...

Sweet.

Lisa said...

What a lovely way to pretty up an already pretty bag. I like the idea of the rosette. Nice!

kate blue said...

great idea to use up some of those stickers! Cute idea~