Wednesday 23 November 2016

Scrapping Outback and CHallenge YOUrself



The challenge at Scrapping outback is to use these colours plus a piece of chipboard.
I've used a large chipboard scalloped circle around my main photo, which I distress inked with black soot.
The challenge at Challenge Yourself is


I've combined the 2 challenges.
The word "Thankful" is in my journaling .
 I was happy to see Lake George in flood last week when I drove to Canberra. The country around there has been so dry over the past few years so farmers will love the extra water lying around.
This thought was the inspiration for my layout.

8 comments:

The Scrapping Outback team. said...

Great layout Julene :)
Love the banners across the top!
Thank you for joining in this month over at Scrapping Outback!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

What a wonderful layout and an amazing topic for thankfulness! I love your gorgeous page, Julene! Thank you SO MUCH for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! We are very happy that you did!

Sherri Caramico said...

Beautiful page!! Loving that sweet banner too! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

Susanne said...

How nicely scrapped Julene. Living here in the Midwest, we often are concerned for the farmers all around too. And today, I'm sure they are thankful of the steady rain, as we've been below average all year.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Julene. Loving the banner. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapping Outback.

Rachel said...

What a lovely layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself x

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Beautiful! I love your banner and this circle framing your photo! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

ÅsaJ said...

Such a great design. Beautiful page. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself. Hugs Åsa