Sunday 22 January 2017

Jot Magazine challenge

Jot Magazine has a challenge for January. Here's the mood board.
 
I have taken inspiration from the bed with the floral bedspread. Plus the anchor and the white bathroom. I used white card as my background.
 
I fussy cut around the flowers on the Heidi Swapp Mixed company paper in my kit.
I used royal blue hand stitching and a denim washed striped paper in my layering.
The tag saying Love life was also in my Counterfeit Kit.
 
The remainder including the fabric owl are extras.
 
 
 

3 comments:

cinmfoster said...

Great layout. Nice balance of texture, the stitching, doily and the flowers. So pretty.
Cindy F.

Susan said...

I like the bright colors and that hand-stitching too!

Susanne said...

I loved that blue floral paper in her line. I like your hand-stitching on this layout too.