Friday 17 February 2017

Shopping our stash and Cardz4guyz

Over at Shopping our stash they want valentines cards without any hearts.
I kept my card "all purpose".
My sentiment says Better together and could equally apply to friends or for an older couple's anniversary etc.

 
At Cardz4guyz they want us to use no patterned paper.
I could have embossed on my cuttlebug ,but decided to use ribbon and brads instead.
 
My sentiment is a ? which means
a) you don't know how old he is or b) you're asking him to explain something.
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Better Together is the perfect sentiment for a romantic card! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Julie B said...

Clever way to get around our no patterned paper challenge.
Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Joan said...

Good take on our challenge , lovely card

Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz this week
Joan

Donna said...

Fab cards Julene!
Thanks so much for getting "Heartless" with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew!