Sunday 6 August 2017

August Mini kit

This was the kit we are asked to Counterfeit.
                                                               **********************
I've noticed navy and orange in home furnishing trends lately


The orange paper stood out to me and so did the navy floral. I decided to concentrate on those two.
Here's my papers and cardstock.
Next I've extra orange scraps to co-ordinate

Finally, here's my mini kit with embellishments.
 
I decided to make a mini album.
I had several photos of the Ponte Vecchio in Florence.
 
 
and here's a peek inside at some of the pages.
 
 
 
 
All together it has 14 pages. One of the misted tags is in a right hand side pocket with a ribbon and hold journaling.
 
 

7 comments:

!neke said...

Just great !!!!!!

cinmfoster said...

Cute mini. Lone the punched border and the paint chip as embellishments.
Cindy F

LCSmithSAVED said...

Clapping my hands at this cunning little beauty! Don't know why I don't do more minis!

Susan said...

Great mini kit and mini album Julene! I've been making lots of mini albums lately and they are fun and a nice change from regular pages.

kate blue said...

great idea to make a mini book! I think I may take a tip from you and add more orange to my kit once I find stuff in my stash (may have to troll around in my Halloween bin)-fab way to use the kit quickly!

Susanne said...

Well you did not waste any time, did you. Your mini album is great -- and a reminder to me that I need to hop on a project like that.

Tina Campbell said...

Lovely kit and such a cool mini too