Tuesday 8 August 2017

Stuck?!



I always enjoy doing Stuck?! sketches. Laura Whittaker provides some great ones and this is no exception.
I bought recently a page kit featuring Authentique Seasons collection.
It focused on gardens & spring which is what made me choose these 2 photos.
While we were in Cairns earlier this year the hotel had a beautiful garden with lush tropical plants.

I used the chiffon ribbon across the bottom of the layout so the title of SUNSHINE GARDEN is partly obscured in the scanner.
Note also the watering can and stitched "water" top right.
 
Here's my layout.


3 comments:

Laura Creates said...

Oh what a pretty take on the sketch, love what you did with this collection, too! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

kaybeetoo said...

This is such a pretty page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Christine said...

Lovely Page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!